Volunteering at the Wisconsin Museum of International Wildlife is a great way to give back to your community, meet people with similar interests and have a lot of fun as you help create an enjoyable wildlife educational experience in Northeast Wisconsin. As a young organization, the Museum relies on its dedicated volunteers. If you’ve been to the Museum, you can see the value this organization can have on children in the community. You can play a crucial role in making the Museum a place for people want to be!
Interested in Volunteering at the Museum? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org :
Because the safety and comfort of our patrons is of the utmost importance, the Museum has some general requirements. Museum volunteers must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be professional, with an outgoing attitude and the ability to work as a team
- Be punctual and adhere to agreed schedules
- Making a difference in your community
- Meeting new friends with similar interests
- The chance to view animals from 5 continents
- Providing excellent service to our patrons
- The excitement of partnering with a professional wildlife Museum venue
Our goal is to have the Museum opened regularly throughout the week during the day and some evenings. To be included in the upcoming training session, please register with the Wisconsin Museum of International Wildlife and a representative will call to conﬁrm the receipt of your application.